Sometimes you need a little extra help to get your device connected to your print network. To get the software you need to complete your installation, check out these helpful instructions to get you connected.
- Go to Xerox Support
- In the search bar, enter the model number of your printer.
- Below the picture of the printer that looks the most similar to yours, click on “Drivers and Downloads.”
- Check that the highlighted operating systems matched your current OS. If it doesn’t, select the one you want from the list and click “Go.” Then, click on “Save” and the file will be saved to your desktop.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Open With” and from the new drop-down menus, select “Compressed Zipped Folders.”
- Follow the steps to extract the files by accepting and move through the cues.
- Follow the “Add a Printer” instructions to add your printer to the system. When you come to the section that asks which driver you want to use, click “Have Disk” and navigate to the new folder with the extracted files. Select the folder that matches your OS and you will see one file. Double click on the file and continue to follow along through the wizard.