- We are committed to helping our customers find ways to work smarter and faster while improving their bottom line and maintaining a strong sense of environmental awareness. While many companies are taking steps towards going green, we know that printing and hard copy documents are still essential to some business functions. With the latest Xerox technology, we can offer tips to make your office more sustainable while you perform everyday functions.
Tips to a more Sustainable Workplace
- Start the transformation from paper to digital with scanning tools that enable your organization to have a seamless transition into digital document processes
- Transform manual processes to electronic with a document management system. Save paper, time, and money by turning your paper-based processes into efficient digital ones
- Transform your paper documents into flexible, more usable Word or Excel formats with Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps. Turn printed documents into digital resources. Easily scan, and immediately archive and retrieve information. Make critical content accessible and searchable, by letting your MFP route documents through your network directly to their end location, whether locally or in the cloud
- “You print one, we’ll plant one” through our partnership with Print ReLeaf. Offset the greenhouse gases associated with printing by helping trees get planted based on your paper consumption
- Implement an environmental management system, to authenticate the use of Genuine Xerox® cartridges, non-toxic toners, and vegetable-based inks
- Educate your employees with the Xerox® Print Awareness Tool. The tool helps to communicate to your employees the impacts of their print decisions with a fun and customizable posting feature
- Pay attention to where your paper comes from and make sure to recycle the paper you use. We recommend FSC-certified papers and installing bins around your workplace to facilitate more recycling from employees
- Take full control of your printing copying, scanning, and faxing with PaperCut easy to use software that migrates effortlessly with any Xerox device
- Print Driver Technology
- Eliminate forgotten prints by implementing secure printing to hold print jobs at the device until a user enters a PIN to claim them
- Enable Earth Smart Settings to automatically print double-sided, 2-Up, and track personal paper savings
- Reduce toner usage with Toner Saver Mode on draft print jobs
While printing and hard copy documents are still a staple part of office culture it doesn’t have to be the only way of doing things. We would love to hear your tips on how to take steps towards a greener workplace in the comments!
Working Towards a Greener Workplace
Looking for a quote?
Get started today!