What is a New Year’s Resolution?
a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year
a promise to do something differently in the new year
40-45% of American adults make a New Year’s Resolution every year. These “promises” to ourselves can range anywhere from to stop drinking soda, to compliment strangers more often, or to losing a specific amount of weight. Each person has a different take on what a New Year’s Resolution is, but one thing they all have in common is that they typically focus on trying to better ourselves in some way.
However, New Year’s Resolutions aren’t just for individuals. In January most companies will strategize on ways they can better their business efficiency, improve employees’ lives, or increase revenue numbers. We are here to provide you with…
5 New Year’s Resolutions for your office!
- Minimize the Clutter
- A new year is a perfect time to look into a Document Management Solution for your office! Document Management solutions allow you to bring your company into a stronger and more reliable digital world while making workflow improvements like automation, mobile integration, real-time access, customizable security structures, and more!
- Go Green
- We understand, in some businesses you just can’t cut out printing. However, have you taken a look into just how much your unmonitored print environment is costing you? Discover the tools, such as Earth Smart Settings, that the Xerox technology provides to help you not only reduce your printing cost but also reduce your carbon footprint!
- Don’t just make do; get a new one
- Is there a piece of equipment in your office that’s interfering with your daily success or something that you lack that’s making your working life harder? Whether it’s an old fax machine that’s a pain to use or the need for a new employee to lighten your workload, stop putting off getting what you need. The irritation of making do just isn’t worth it. Enroll in our complimentary 360 Assessment to see the areas we can help relieve your pain!
- Integrate/embrace the mobile worker
- Already have a mobile workforce, interested in one, or know this is the year for your transition to having one? Xerox ConnectKey Technology, App Gallery, and Intelligent Workplace Services provide seamless integrations so your employees can work smarter, feel cohesive, and now their information is secure.
- Think ahead – in terms of your security plans
- You are assured that all of your important company data is backed up, no problem. But are you aware that just having your data securely backed up isn’t the same thing as having a disaster recovery plan? What happens if…? That question shouldn’t haunt you. Instead, we take the time to learn your business, so we can help you think ahead and ensure business continuity by maintaining critical infrastructure functions and data before, during, and after a disastrous event.
Ready to jump-start your New Year? Let’s get started!